Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sony Boombox MUTEKI RDH-GTK1i

   
      I got this for my birthday in July but never got around to reviewing it. This thing is loud & works great for a living room, bedroom or garage stereo. I like the sound quality with high enough treble & low enough bass. The one thing I recommend about this product is don't place it on the floor  because at ear level it sounds amazing but if you dip off by 3ft the treble isn't as clear because it's very directional but that's also a good thing, you can listen to your music loud but in the next room over it's not to bothersome. I haven't used the FM radio part but the Ipod dock works great for playing my tunes. Second bad thing is that it doesn't have the option to manually customize the EQ levels. It also has Illuminating speaker cones which can be fun but if you don't like them you can just turn it off. The best part is if you have a thumb drive it can play right from it. Shop now at Shoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment